This is easy widget that displays your analog or digital clock in your sidebar .
Clock widget for wordpress:
- Display a customizable analog or digital clock.
- Select your clock title, size, clock type (analog or digital skin),clock body/face flare, clock hour style, clock time property, 4 clock color (body color, face background color, clock face color, second hand color).
If you already have widgets installed as part of your WordPress installation, you can try this widget out yourself.
All you need to do to use it:
1. Download the clock.zip file and extract the contents.
2. Make sure you’re running WordPress version 2.8 or better. It won’t work with older versions.
3. Upload the folder to your plugins directory.
4. Activate the “clock” plugin through the ‘plugins’ page in WP.
5. See “clock” widget options to adjust things like display size, clock style and so on. The widget settings take a minute to load to due rendering all the clock on one page.
If you don’t have widgets installed, head off to Automaticc’s Widgets project page and follow their extremely helpful instructions on how to install widgets and add them to your blog template.
You can find lots of useful widgets via the WordPress Widgets blog.
Admin page clock screenshot: